Rumph Global is an SBA-certified 8(a) joint venture formed by Rumph and Associates & PM Consulting Group, two award-winning 8(a) certified, minority owned, small, disadvantaged businesses (SDB).
We are dedicated to
providing innovative, adaptable, quality-oriented services and integrated solutions to our government clients. We produce efficient, effective and well-timed results by understanding client needs and supporting them to obtain the most desired outcomes.
Small Firm Attention.
Large Firm Results.
Our commitment is to help government organizations fulfill their mission by providing comprehensive and individualized solutions. We follow industry best practices to ensure a successful, unified, collaborative presence in the following areas:
Additional Areas of Expertise
Strategic Planning | Benchmarking | Data Narrative Development | Training, Coaching, & Teaming
Electronic Board Portals | Healthcare & Managerial Consulting | Technical Writing
Our experienced professionals hold industry relevant certifications, advanced degrees and credentials.
Rumph Global has the capabilities, experience and personnel to benefit our clients by reducing transition and performance risk while increasing quality, productivity and return on investment.
We also maintain a facility clearance and the ability to hire cleared personnel and perform classified work.
With more than 25 years of collective Federal contracting experience, our partner firms have
been providing innovative, adaptable, quality oriented, cost-conscious services and
integrated solutions to global missions around the world in infectious disease monitoring,
evaluations, containment and education.
Ebola laboratory and field support Services in Sierra Leone and the Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC)
- Collaborated with the CDC to provide Ebola Laboratory Advisor Support Services and expertise in the fields of laboratory science, public health laboratory systems and surveillance, international laboratory standards, assessment and evaluation of public health laboratory functions in Sierra Leone and Guinea.
- Optimized CDC’s vision to enhance their mission and activities in informing the Ministries of Health on Ebola prevention and control strategies, surveillance, Ebola response improvements, immunization program implementation, data management, virus containment, and follow up activities in the Democratic Republic of Congo(DRC) and South Sudan.
- Executed responses extended into surveillance and control strategies related to COVID-19 in the same areas.
Mitigated Zika in
- Delivered administrative & technical support services for the Dengue Branch in the Division of Vector-Borne Diseases (DVBD).
- Generated laboratory technical support services during the Zika outbreak in Puerto Rico.
of AIDS/HIV & Avian
Influenza in South Africa
- Facilitated CDC’s International, Technical, Operational, Professional Support Services (ITOPSS) Contract.
- Assisted Ministries of Health with planning and implementing evidence based public health programs, expanding CDC’s global health programs that focus on the leading causes of mortality, morbidity and disability, especially chronic disease and injuries,
- Generated and applied scientific knowledge to help achieve health goals in Kenya, India, Pakistan and Egypt.
“Rumph brings a robust set of capacity strengthening solutions to promote national initiatives and frameworks.”
- Full and Open Competition v
- CDC International Technical
Operational and Professional
Services Support (ITOPSS)
- CDC Domestic Professional
Support Service (DPAMSS)
- Simplified Acquisition/Purchase Orders
- Small Business Set-Asides
- SBA 8(a) Simplified Sole Source
- GSA IT Schedule 70 #47QTCA20D002J
- GSA PSS Contract Number GS-00F-066DA
- GSA PSS 874 (SIN 1/SIN 7) #GS-00F-166GA
- OASIS SB Pool 1 #47QRAD20D1060
- OASIS 8a Pool 1 #47QRAD20D8121
- GSA OASIS SB Pool 2 Contract
Number Pool 2: 47QRAD18D000Q
- GSA OASIS Contract Number:
DUNS NUMBER 117813350
CAGE CODE 8TX58
To speak to someone directly about how we can work together, please contact:
Austen ColledgeBusiness Opportunity Specialist
Baltimore District Office U.S. Small Business Administration
1300 Pennsylvania Ave., NW, Suite 350,Washington, DC 20004
2520 Northwinds Pkwy., Suite 150,Alpharetta, GA 30009